November 16, 2009

This is the cutest picture yet of Caleb!  Jarred just laughed at me, dressing the little man up.  So great!  Caleb is getting so big which is fun.  Everyday he is smiling more, making more baby noises and sleeping better at night.  He has been getting about 4-5 hours of straight sleep in the night which is so huge for me.  I woke up one morning after getting 5 straight hours of sleep and just couldn't believe it.  I told Jarred that I hadn't slept 5 hours straight in....and he answered "6 weeks."  Then the next day of course, Caleb went through a growth spurt and was eating every 2 hours, so waking up in the night every two hours for 2 days and 2 nights.  That was rough, to say the least.  Now, he is back to sleeping 4-5 hours straight, so I am getting more restful sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment