June 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Andrea

I turned 27 yesterday which seems a lot older than 26, but I don't feel much older which is good.  I had a great day despite finding a few more grey hairs.  My friend Jamie and her two kiddos came over and I got to practice taking pictures of her almost 3 year old, Joel, in the park.  Then, I did some laundry and dishes (it's a Monday chore) and waited for Jarred to get home early so I could open presents.  I received some great presents, one being my "hobo, dump, mama bag" from Jarred.  Its this "Mary Poppins" like bag, purse that I can tote more toys, diapers, emergency clothes for Caleb, etc.  It is awesome!  Then, I thought Jarred was taking me out to dinner with just he and Caleb, but he instead planned a "surprise birthday dinner party."  It was my first surprise party ever and I loved it!  We ate at a local Italian restaurant and had some of our really good friends there.  It was truly a day and night to remember!  Thank you everyone for all of the birthday wishes and fun presents!  I am truly blessed.  I can't wait for my pedicure outing with my good friend, Sarah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment