October 8, 2010

Youngs Dairy





 We took my parents to Youngs Dairy which is an active dairy that has some fun attractions and a great little restaurant.  We decided to take the opportunity to get some fun pictures of Caleb for his birthday!  This is obviously my favorite time of year-taking pictures of milestones!



 We are not sure who he is waving at, but he waved for a LONG time!
 I love his little smile!!!
 Here is the tractor that Caleb was posing on!
"Hi Daddy, I am a big boy and can walk on my own," says Caleb.  "Caleb, we need to get going now," says Daddy.
 "But, I want to go this way!"
 "Look at me, I am getting away!"
 "Not so fast," says Papa as he takes him for a little ride on the suitcase back to the car!
I am not sure who is enjoying this more, Caleb or Papa!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Love the tractor/sunset pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these pictures! What a cutie (handsome little man I should say ;)) with the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete