December 6, 2010

Surprise!!

In case you didn't know yet......we are expecting Baby Burley #2 on May 20th.  We are super excited!  This picture was taken at 15 weeks on Thanksgiving Day.  The belly definitely pops out quicker the second time around.  I think the dress also accentuated the belly too.  But, like last time I didn't think I was big at all and then I look at pictures and I was ginormous!  Gotta love the belly!  We will hopefully be finding out what we're having next week.  It is a bit early, I think, but we are praying the ultrasound tech can see if its a boy or girl!  We will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Andrea - I've been following your blog for awhile now and love to see what your family is up to! Caleb is the cutest boy and when I saw this post I had to say hi and congrats! What a blessed family you have. Email me sometime!
    Tracee (Radvany)
    traceebridwell@cox.net

    ReplyDelete