March 27, 2011

Beginning of March Pictures

 This would be "Caleb's drawer" in our kitchen.  He figured out that he could empty it and climb into it.  Not the safest thing to do, but had to catch a picture anyways.  I will testify to this, that he hasn't done this little act since.  Not sure if its because he remembers the drawer closing on him and him falling backwards, or if he just doesn't remember that he did this, but either way........this is not allowed again!
 He was so proud of himself!!
 He likes to wear "hats" no matter what it is!

 Caleb has discovered how to climb into the laundry basket now.  I can give him a few books and Penny gives him her toy and he stays in there a long time.  I finished making dinner one night while he was "chillin'" in the laundry basket!  If I could him to fold the laundry instead of throwing it or wearing it as hats, then we would be in business!

This is one of the few attempts he made to get out of the basket.  Since then, he whines for help out which is a little bit of a pain considering he is capable, so we are working on getting to that point again!
Well, thats about all the pictures for now.  I have a ton more from out trip to Colorado this past week for Jarred's spring break, but I will wait a week or so to post those.  My goal is to begin and finish Caleb's 1 year baby book before Baby Girl arrives in 8 short weeks along with everything else I have put on my "to do list."  Hope you enjoyed the pictures over our last few months!!  Caleb is getting so big and that hair of his is looking more like a mullet everyday.  Jarred and I will be cutting it soon, like tonight.  If we botch it too bad, then I will take Caleb somewhere tomorrow, but hopefully giving him a fruit popsicle will keep him still! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment