March 27, 2011

January 11-20th Pictures





 Caleb LOVES pears!  He just digs right in which is too funny and just soaks himself!

 Caleb also likes to pose for pictures now putting his hands up to face and saying "cheese."

 For those of you who don't know, Caleb LOVES buttons and cannot get enough.  I was in a fruit shake kick for a few weeks and let Caleb help me by pushing the blender buttons.  I also let him indulge with me!!


Here is one of Caleb's good friends, Liza.  Liza is 11months older, but those two have SO much fun together.  Caleb first starts out by watching everything Liza does, then tries to mimic everything she does.  He has learned how to do quite a few things, as one can imagine!  One of the cutest things is seeing Caleb plop down on Liza's lap while she is reading a book hoping she will read to him.  Sarah (Liza's mom) and I have tried so hard to get a picture of this, but can't seem to catch it in action.  We are really bummed that Liza and her family are moving in just a few short weeks.  Caleb knows Liza's name and really loves hanging out with her.  Besides, Jarred and I have loved living near Sarah and Jordan too!

No comments:

Post a Comment