April 10, 2012

Around the House

Caleb and I have been coming up with new games to play with all the toys we have.  This particular day we put his train track through his farms.  Anna Kate enjoyed playing too :)

Anna Kate's hair is finally long enough for a little pig tail!

And, occasionally Anna Kate would crawl over the tracks only to be "moved" by her brother.

We love going to Target and shopping in the Dollar Stop area.  We find a lot of fun things!  This trip we found 3 water guns for a buck-what a steal!  Caleb had a blast spraying the flowers outside.  Then, I showed him how he could spray his hair and I may have sprayed him which led to him spraying me.  We had a blast!

He figured out that he could spray the water in his mouth for a "drink"
This was ALL Caleb's doing.  He wanted to get "higher" to spray his water guns.  Cracked me up that I had to let him do it!

I signed up for a free Duncan Hines house party online where I got a box of frosting, their new mix-ins, coupons, apron and cookbook.  It was great, so I did some baking and baked some mini cupcakes.  I also bought a new cake decorating set, I didn't have one before, so I got to put it to more use.  I am getting better at putting the bag together and am just experimenting right now with all the tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment