April 12, 2012

A Few of Caleb's Funny Comments

Me: Caleb, I can't find the library.
Caleb: Library, where are you?
Caleb: Mommy drive fast.

Caleb touched a pineapple at the grocery store, cocks his head to one side and says, "Mommy, porcupine?"

I had the radio on one day in the house and Caleb says, "Mommy, I watch radio." as he sits on the couch and proceeds to watch the radio.

I was getting dressed for a night out with Jarred. 
Caleb: Mommy, socks?
Me: No, Caleb, these are called hose.
Caleb: Silly Mommy.

Caleb: Oooh, can't reach, Mommy.  I too tall.

Caleb: My poop break in toilet.  Buuuu!  Just like that.  Daddy, one, two poops!

At the zoo. 
Caleb: Daddy, see dinosaurs, pleeease.

Caleb's names for Grandpa and Grandma. "Pe-pa and Pe-ma" (Caleb doesn't say the letter "g")  For bag he is "bine" and for hug its hone.  He will get it sooner or later :)

Caleb is a riot!  His vocabulary is expanding by the minute and the things he comes up with to say are hysterical!  Everything is said with emphasis.  His favorite words are, "right now," "now," and "no."  Seems about on schedule for a 2 1/2 year old!  Jarred and I have to give each other pep talks daily that things will only get better and that there is a light at the end of the "2 yr" stage, its called "3's."  Praying those will be a little better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment