July 26, 2012

Random Happenings

Caleb's buddy Isabelle who sadly moved away to England, not sadly to England, sadly away from us.  We had regular park dates and breakfasts-we miss them a lot! (you wouldn't know Isabelle was 6 months younger-she is SO tall for her age)

10 months ago..........


 We went to Kettering Rec Center with our church one Sunday night.  They have a fun kiddy area where Anna Kate can crawl through most of it-then there are 3 slides that are a little bigger that both kids loved going down.  I couldn't get too many pictures since it takes 2 of us to watch the kids in water.

 I let the kids help me make our pizza one night!  Anna Kate liked to eat the cheese and olives, but Caleb, well, he loves getting messy in the flour!

NOW.........
Happy to announce that Anna Kate is officially a walker with pig tails, I might add (I LOVE her pig tails)!  She is spending more time on her feet than knees the last 2 days!  Praise the Lord!  She is happier, I am happier and Caleb, being the big brother, now has someone to try and chase :)  This could get interesting in the Burley Household!
1 year ago........crazy how fast things go!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love the pig tails :) I miss my buddy, Caleb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this point, Anna Kate would steal your heart too-she is SO cuddly! Caleb and Anna Kate are too sweet for words. We miss you too.

    ReplyDelete