December 18, 2009

Caleb's Christmas Present


We gave Caleb his Christmas present early this year.  It is an activity mat that has different objects that hang from it, a mirror and a singing/glowing sun.  It is really cute watching Caleb under it.  He talks to the sun and to himself a lot!  Caleb really likes the Christmas tree too-he just stares at the lights and seem to not get enough of all of the colors.  He continues to grow and get cuter every day.  We are really enjoying "talking" to him and carrying on a lot of baby conversations.

One night I went to my recipe club which I go to once a month and Jarred watched Caleb which was so nice.  I got home and Jarred told me that he and Caleb had a long conversation.  I asked him what they talked about and Jarred said which was too cute, "I have no idea, but we talked for a long time."  Our days are certainly never boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment