August 3, 2010

10 Month Pictures

I had to get some pictures in his little wedding outfit, so we tried to do some 10 month pictures.  I never updated you all on his 9 month check-up.  Caleb was in the 75 percentile for his weight and height, so very proportionate weighing in at 21 pounds and measuring 29".  We just weighed him yesterday and we was at 22.4 pounds, so he is sure growing like a weed!
Caleb was VERY curious about the grass and the way it felt on his hands and feet!
He is going to try it sooner or later, so we thought it would best if we were present for the occasion!
We had to get a fun Mommy and Caleb shot!  I look like a nerd, but thats okay, Caleb makes it look better!  I guess I should confess that Caleb has been scrunching his nose lately and I did not understand why or where he got it from.............well everyone, I believe he got it from ME!  Oh well!  Makes me laugh every time I smile at Caleb and he mimics me back with the scrunch/smile!

1 comment:

  1. Love these photos, especially the one of the 2 of you! Hope you're having a fun and safe trip to CO and OH. Can't wait to hear about your new adventures in Dayton (though I still wish Dayton was a lot closer to ABQ...)

    ReplyDelete