September 1, 2010

Older Photos

Caleb's 1st swimming pool experience.
I think the "giant bath tub" was a little weird for him.
He did get a little more comfortable with it.  We are hoping to take him to the pool here later this week, so we will see how he likes it the second time around.
Trouble Maker.  :)
Jarred's office mate and friend from the Academy, Alfie.  They were buds!
Our 4 year wedding anniversary.
Caleb and Joel.  We miss our ABQ friends and Chic-fi-la lunch dates.
My friends at Albuquerque Monument, Debra and Vitaliy.
Nathan and Caleb at work.

I just found the cord to my camera and wanted to get some of these photos on the blog before it was way too late.  A couple months isn't too old, but you can definitely tell how much Caleb has changed.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you had to post 2 pictures of Caleb and Joel so that you could actually see both of them with their eyes open! Missing our chic-fil-a lunches with you! Glad you're enjoying the crocs and train shirt--I can just imagine Caleb trying to figure out where the sound was coming from, how funny and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was hilarious watching him search around for where the noise was coming from. I could not stop laughing. Yes, I could not get both Caleb and Joel to keep their eyes open at the same time-there wasn't even a flash!

    ReplyDelete