October 7, 2010

One Year Ago to Today

 This was 4 days before Caleb was born, October 1, 2009
 Jarred wanted to "walk the baby out of me" on October 3, 2009 (two days before.)
 And..........I definitely made Jarred take a picture of us before we left for the hospital that morning, October 5, 2009.  In the middle of contractions, I managed to have a smile.  Jarred could not believe that I really wanted to have my picture taken and that I actually asked him to stop by my work on the way there to let them know I wouldn't be at work that day.  Haha.  I was an idiot!
 And, here Baby Caleb and I are later that day!  My precious little boy.
Day 1 of Caleb's life.

Caleb Luke Burley at age 1 with 10 teeth and counting!!

I needed to reminisce a little.  I was looking through pictures of Caleb and just smiling at how much he has changed and how big he is now!  He is my "little big man" now.  Love him.  Jarred and I are so enjoying every minute of hanging out with him.  He wakes up smiling, smiles and laughs all day, then cuddles in our arms and gives us big hugs before he goes down to sleep.





No comments:

Post a Comment