July 24, 2011

Caleb and Anna Kate

It has been so stinking hot here in Dayton, that we have been using our little pool almost every day.  We will either do it early morning or after dinner.  Above is Caleb hanging out after being in the pool-he is drying off a little bit more.  Jarred found it funny to see Caleb like this, so he snapped a couple shots.


I think she gets bigger by the minute!
We pulled out the activity mat for Miss Anna Kate and I left the room and came back to find Caleb crawled under it playing with his sister.  Too cute!

I was trying to catch a smile-I will get it soon I hope!
We got a package in the mail with a TON of bubble wrap.  Caleb accidentally stepped on the bubble wrap and heard a pop-so we spent the next half hour stomping on it, jumping, and even dancing.  Penny just hid from us.  I think thats her under the far table!

No comments:

Post a Comment