July 24, 2011

More Fun Times

Here is Caleb working on his computer with his favorite "treat" in his mouth-a sucker!  He LOVES suckers!  He gets one when we go to story time-it helps keep him still a little,
Caleb was working along side his Daddy!  My boys.
Here is our sleeping beauty.
I took so many pictures of Caleb sleeping, that I had to slip in a few of Anna Kate in similar poses!
Caleb loves to cook with me. He grabs his little apron and gives me mine and we get cooking!!  I try to have at least one recipe a week that Caleb can help me with.  We made puppy chow (muddy buddies) which are chex mix coated in melted chocolate/peanut butter and powder sugar!  I gave Caleb his own bowl after trying to stop him from taking the chocolate chips out of the bowl and putting them back in or in his mouth!  He had a better time with his own bowl.  Then, to shake the powder sugar bag, I gave him his own and we danced while we shook!  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment