August 22, 2011

One of our less-busy weeks

I realized we were having some really busy weeks where we would either have a play date, a park date, errands, storytime, or something every day.  So, this past week, we had a slower week for us-haha.  We went to Carriage Hill Metro Park for lunch with some friends.  They have a working farm where we got to see a few animals.


One morning, I needed to get some meals cooked for some ladies, so I set up a "water" table for Caleb to play with in the kitchen while I worked.  He LOVED it!  Give the boy some cups, water and pans and he is set!  He made a huge mess, but its just water!
He did, however, try to bring me a cup of his water in the adjoining dining room having it slosh out the whole way where he proceeded to slip, fall on his back and have the cup of water douse him in his face!  It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen and all I could do was laugh as we cried a little.  He soon started laughing and saying "wet.....hair.....wet."  Oh goodness that boy!
And, here is Anna Kate just hanging out watching us.  She is getting pretty good sitting in her bumbo seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment