September 22, 2011

Activities in the Burley Household

Caleb found Jarred's socks and shoes from church that morning and decided to put on "daddy's shoes, daddy's socks."  Caleb is talking SO much more, its so fun, but can also get a little frustrating.  He repeats the same thing over and over again until someone comments on what he is saying.  Oh, let the good times of talking begin!!
Putting the shoes on.
Ta da!!!  So proud of himself!
Cheerleading pose in her sleep-too cute!
A little later I found Anna Kate with her little hands gripped as she slept.
I have been slowly collecting more items for Caleb and I to do.  With the cold weather approaching, I wanted to have some activities for Caleb to do while Anna Kate has nap time.  We do crafts at storytime, so I thought I would get similar items for home.  Here is Caleb with the glue stick and some construction paper I cut up for him.
Here is Caleb painting!
A little brother/sister photo opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment