March 27, 2012

Odds and Ends

Cheerios......breakfast of champions!
These two are "two peas in a pod."
I forgot what she was eating, but here is a picture of Anna Kate chowing down on something :)
Jarred built a tool box for Caleb!  Jarred promised Caleb that when school was over he would build him a tool box.  Caleb didn't forget and quickly reminded his Daddy after his last final, "Daddy, all done with school, build tool box, YAY."  It went something like that!  Now, whenever Daddy goes to fix something, Caleb brings his custom painted tool box with him :)
Caleb and I built a "fishing" game by taping paperclips on fish, and tying a magnet onto a pencil and string.  We got the idea from the "365 things to do with preschoolers" book my mom got me for Christmas.
Anna Kate has started mimicking "talking on the phone."  It cracks me up! 
She is such a happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment