March 27, 2012

Playing Outside

The weather has been great here in Dayton, not like our rainy and windy March last year.  Caleb LOVES being outside, so we are trying to take advantage of the
"low-humid" season.

I taught my boy how to make mud!  I loved mud as a kid and thought I would help Caleb along in learning how to get dirty!  He, however, wanted to paint the house with mud.
Later that night, we went to the park and dug some more in the sand!

Daddy and Anna Kate

Look at those teeth!  She has 7, almost 8 right now!
My favorite.

1 comment:

  1. How cute are your kids!?!?
    I can't believe AK has 7 teeth! Leah still only has her bottom two!! She eats well and just about anything, but it still makes me nervous! I hope she gets more teeth soon. Caleb looks so grown up!! It's crazy!

    ReplyDelete